Children's Circle of Care
Members of Children’s Circle of Care are an exclusive group of philanthropic donors who lead the way in supporting Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin programs through their generous fiscal gifts.
Children’s Circle of Care
Children's Circle of Care is a North American organization that recognizes major benefactors of 27 leading pediatric hospitals that are part of the Woodmark Group in the U.S. and Canada. Generous individuals who make a gift of $10,000 or more in a calendar year qualify for membership.
2013 Circle of Care Members
The Royal Circle recognizes individuals whose cumulative contributions have reached or exceeded $1 million.
- Anonymous (2)
- Jean I. Bauman
- The Bleser Family Foundation
- Emory T. Clark Family Charitable Foundation
- Judy A. Gardetto
- Mr. and Mrs. John F. Herma
- Judith Masters
- Mrs. Denise McGee
- Mr. and Mrs. Leslie M. Muma
- Nicholas Family Foundation
- Jane Bradley Pettit Foundation
- Puelicher Foundation, Inc.
- Reiman Charitable Foundation, Inc.
- D.B. and Marjorie Reinhart Family Foundation
- Daniel M. Soref Charitable Trust
- Mr. and Mrs. David V. Uihlein, Jr.