Overview of Community Services
Children's Hospital of Wisconsin Community Services provides community health services, foster and adoption services, child and family counseling, child advocacy services, family resource centers and education services.
Video: Learn more about Children's Hospital of Wisconsin Community Services
Children's Hospital of Wisconsin Community Services creates and supports numerous community programs that benefit the health of our children. These high-impact programs and services include, but are not limited to:
- Child Abuse Prevention Fund (CAP Fund)
- Child Advocacy Centers/Child Protection Center
- Child and Family Counseling
- Children's Advocacy Network (C.A.N.)
- Children's Health Alliance of Wisconsin
- Family Case Management and Intensive In-Home Programs
- Family Finding
- Family Resource Centers
- Foster care, respite and special needs adoption
- Prevent Child Abuse Wisconsin
- Project ADAM
- Project Ujima
Click here to view a more complete list of Children's Hospsital of Wisconsin Community Services programs.
Connect with Children's Hospital of Wisconsin Community Services on our Facebook page.
Linda Bevec's daughter, Claire, received a kidney transplant when she was just 10 years old. Going through that experience made Linda realize how important it is to be a voice for children. Learn more.
Kid Hero blog
Participate in discussions focused on foster care and adoptive parenting on our Kid Hero blog. Recent posts: