Prevent Child Abuse Wisconsin
Prevent Child Abuse Wisconsin is a program of Children's Hospital of Wisconsin Community Services
The program works closely with the Child Abuse Prevention Fund to unify child abuse prevention efforts in Wisconsin. The mission of Prevent Child Abuse Wisconsin is to:
- Build community resources.
- Provide training and public awareness.
- Carry out advocacy activities in order to strengthen child abuse prevention efforts in Wisconsin. Its work focuses on primary prevention with the goal of stopping child abuse and neglect before it occurs.
NEW! Save the Date - 2014 Together for Children
The 27th annual Together for Children conference will take place April 2 - 3, 2014 at Grand Geneva Resort, Lake Geneva. Preconference will be held April 1, 2014. Download the brochure for more infomation (PDF).
Prevent Child Abuse Wisconsin is a chapter of Prevent Child Abuse America
Prevent Child Abuse America leads the way in building awareness, providing education and inspiring hope to everyone involved in the effort to prevent the abuse and neglect of our nation's children.
Visit these pages for more information:
- About Prevent Child Abuse Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Statutes and Reporting Information
- Information and Statistics
- How You Can Help
- Latest News