New electronic health record helps improve care
Children's Hospital of Wisconsin has an electronic health record. It helps us provide you with even better care.
The system gives us faster access to your child's health history, improves communication between providers and increases safety.
Information tied to your child's previous medical record is accessible through our new system.
MyChart is available
You may be able to access a portion of your child's electronic records through MyChart. This will allow you to be more involved in your child's care. MyChart lets you view portions of your child's medical records online. It's a secure way you can help manage and receive information about your child's health.
View your child's medical information online
- View medical history, including medications, immunizations and allergies.
- Receive most outpatient lab results online. Most outpatient labs automatically are released to MyChart within four business days. Your provider may release them sooner. In many cases, your provider will contact your to discuss results.
- Track your child's growth.
Manage your appointments
- In early 2014, you will be able to request or schedule an appointment online.
Stay in touch with your doctor
- Coming soon, you will be able to request a prescription renewal online.
- Also available later this year, you will be able to send a secure message to your provider.