Hrair-George Mesrobian, MD, MScProfessor of Urology and Pediatrics, Medical College of Wisconsin
Member, Children's Specialty Group
- American Board of Urology-Pediatric Urology.
- American Board of Urology-General Urology.
- Pediatric Urology: Mayo Clinic (1983-1984).
- General Urology: University of California in San Francisco (1980-1983).
- General Surgery: State University of New York – Upstate (1978-1980).
- Medical School: American University of Beirut (1973-1978).
- Medical College of Wisconsin (1995-Present).
- Professor of Urology and Pediatrics, 2001-Present.
- Medical Director, Section of Pediatric Urology and Associate Professor, 1995-2006.
- Mayo Clinic Jacksonville, Florida.
- Chief, Division of Pediatric Urology, 1994-1995.
- University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC.
- Director of Pediatric Urology and Assistant Professor of Surgery (1985-1994).
- Undescended testicles.
- Vesicoureteral Reflux (minimally invasive treatment).
- Surgical treatment of anomalies of the kidneys, ureters and bladder.
- Emphasis and experience with bladder exstrophy and epispadias.
- Urinary Tract Infections.
- Urinary Incontinence.
National Professional Activities
- Editorial board, The Journal of Pediatric Urology.
- Reviewer (J of Urology, J of Pediatrics, Urology, British Journal of Urology).
- American Academy of Pediatrics Research Committee.
- American Academy of Pediatrics Annual Program Committee.
- National American Academy of Pediatrics Section of Urology representative for Wisconsin.
- Section on Advances in Therapeutics and Technology, American Academy of Pediatrics.
Urinary proteome analysis and the management of ureteropelvic junction obstruction - Pediatric Nephrology
Ureteropelvic junction obstruction: an overlooked cause of cyclic vomiting in children- Am Journal of Gastroenterology
Incidence and Natural History of Contralateral Vesicoureteral Reflux in Patients Presenting With Unilateral Disease- J. Urol
The Impact of Prenatal Sonography on the Morbidity and Outcome of Patients with Renal Duplication Anomalies- J. Urol
Vesicoureteral Reflux–In Pediatric Clinics of North America
Pediatric Urethral Diverticulum- in Glenn's Urologic Surgery
Hydronephrosis: a view from the inside. Pediatric Clinics of North America
Urologic Anomalies in the Newborn–In Pediatric Clinics of North America
Exstrophy of the Bladder–In Urological Surgery in Neonates and Young Infants
Review and Commentary on Antibiotic Prophylaxis and Recurrent Urinary Tract Infection in Children-AAP Grand Rounds