Family Finding Practice Guide
Introduction to Family Finding and the Fostering Connections Project
- What is Family Finding?
- Steps of Family Finding.
- From Model to Practice: Development and Implementation of Family Finding Service.
- Adoption Chronicle Questions - To be used for video interviewing of a child.
- Blended Perspectives - Preparation and Planning Meeting.
- 'Clif Notes' on Interpreting Seneca Searches.
- Parent/Guardian Notification of Service Initiation.
- Facebook Usage and Policy - Facebook can be useful for finding connections.
- Permanency Pact Brochure - Created by Foster Club.
- Team Preparation.
- Rating of Referring Worker.
- Rating of Family Involvement at Case Closure.
- Family Questionnaire.
- Initial Service Plan.
- Milwaukee County order to release information for purposes of Family Finding.
- Parent Notification of Family Finding Service.
- Referral and Intake Form.
Examples of Success