Common reasons for referral:
- Vocal fold nodules.
- Voice abnormalities.
- Vocal fold paresis/paralysis.
- Paradoxical vocal fold dysfunction.
- Care of voice problems in performers/vocalists.
Assessment and treatment procedures include:
- Videostroboscopy (view of upper airway including voice box).
- Bronchoscopy (view of lower airway).
- Voice therapy.
- Breathing exercises.
- Vocal fold injection.
Appointments: To make an appointment call Mary Jean Hubert, BSN, RN, Voice Clinic Coordinator at (414) 266-6487.