Diabetes and Endocrinology Clinic in the Fox Valley
At Children's Hospital of Wisconsin in the Fox Valley, we offer both Endocrine and Diabetes services close to home. Our physicians, nurse practitioners and nurses have special training in both Pediatrics and Endocrinology.
Scheduling and assistance
Call Central Scheduling at (877) 607-5280 to make your appointment for either the Diabetes or Endocrine Clinics. Specify that you would like to be seen in the Fox Valley location. Bring all your insurance information with you.
Your calls are important to us. For urgent and nonurgent calls regarding Diabetes or Endocrinology, please leave a message on our phone line at (920) 969-5390. Depending on the urgency of your call, we will get back to you within the timeframes laid out in our Call-Back Policy.
For medical emergencies, call the Children's operator at (414) 266-2000 and have the endocrine physician on call paged.
Fox Valley Diabetes Clinic
Who will I see?
The Diabetes Team helps families in the management of pediatric diabetes. The team includes:
- Pediatric endocrinologists
- Pediatric nurse practitioners
- Diabetes educators
- A dietician
- A social worker
Your child's primary care doctor supervises the care they provide.
Services we offer:
- Office visits with a physician or nurse practitioners
- Diabetes management education for newly diagnosed patients
- Basic diabetes and self-management education
- One-on-one visits with a nurse practitioner or registered dietitian
- Ongoing medical follow-up until age 18.
- Teaching materials
- School support program
- Outpatient insulin pump program
- One-on-one visits with a social worker
- Inpatient care and education
If you need assistance or have questions on insulin adjustments, we will need to see you child's blood sugar numbers. You may fax them to us at (920) 969-7979 or email them to us at email@example.com.
Fox Valley Endocrine Clinic
The Endocrine Clinic at Children's treats a variety of hormonal disorders in children. Our physicians and nurses have advanced training and certification in pediatrics and endocrinology and devote their entire practices to caring for children.
We offer diagnosis and treatment for:
- Growth disorders
- Thyroid problems
- Early or late puberty
- Adrenal gland problems
- Pituitary gland problems
- Calcium and bone problems
- Endocrine links
- Related Links
- Diabetes Dialog Archive
- MyPyramid Food Guide
- Care management forms School staff trainings
- School Plans
- Diabetes Education Classes
- Transition to Adult Care