2010 Community Benefits Report for Children's Hospital and Health System
Improving the health status of children
Our mission: Care. Advocacy. Research. Education.
Children's Hospital of Wisconsin is dedicated to providing the highest quality care, advocacy, research and education to improve children's health – so our children will be the healthiest children in the country. In 2010, we invested more than $105 million in community and charity care.
We have a long history of doing great work on behalf of children. It's because of our vision for a healthier life for all children that our work will continue into the future.
Peggy Troy, MSN, RN
President and CEO, Children's Hospital and Health System
Chairman, Children's Hospital and Health System
Board of Directors
Read our featured stories:
- Learn how Children's Health Education Center's bullying prevention programming is positively impacting students.
- Read about Children's Hospital of Wisconsin's first-ever prom.
- Learn how research made medical history and saved a boy's life.
- Read about a patient family who went to Washington, D.C. to advocate for pediatric healthcare.
An overview of 2010 benefits
- Download an explanation of benefits.