Pediatric Cardiology Fellowship Application Process
Children's Hospital of Wisconsin, in assocation with The Medical College of Wisconsin offers a three-year pediatric cardiology fellowship program as part of the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education. It begins July 1 each year. We will accept three fellows for the 2013 academic year through the National Resident Matching Program. We will start accepting applications from prospective applicants through the Electronic Residency Application Service between Thursday, Dec. 1, 2011, and Tuesday, Jan. 31, 2012. Candidates will be invited for interviews for the 2013 fellowship program from February through April of 2012.
Our requirements to enter the program are as follows:
- Applications will only be accepted through ERAS.
- Apart from U.S. citizens and permanent residents, we will accept applications from existing J1 and H-1B visa holders.
- Three letters of recommendation are required:
- One letter must come from a member of the Division of Pediatric Cardiology at your residency training institution.
- A second letter must come from the director of the pediatric residency training program or chief of the department of pediatrics at your residency institution.
- One additional letter of reference.
Please contact the fellowship coordinator, Jessica Scherr with questions by e-mail or calling (414) 266-2448.