Kelly Duffy, PhD
Investigator, Children's Research Institute; assistant professor, Dermatology, Division of Pediatrics, the Medical College of Wisconsin.
Overgrowth, vascular anomalies, vascular malformations, genetics, gene expression profiles, Klippel Trenaunay Syndrome, repamycin, selenium, lymphatic malformation, venous malformation, capillary malformation.
Doctorate, the Medical College, 2007.
K30 Clinical Research Scholars Program, 2009-2011.
- Duffy KJ, Runge-Samuelson C, Bayer ML, Friedland D, Sulman C, Kerschner JE, Chun R, Metry D, Adams D, Drolet BA. Association of Hearing Loss with PHACE Syndrome. Archives of Dermatology. Accepted 2/2010.
- Chiu YE, Drolet BA, Duffy KJ, Holland KE. A Case of Ankyloblepharon, Ectodermal Dysplasia and Cleft Lip/Palate Syndrome with Ectrodactyly: Are the p63 Syndromes Distinct After All? Pediatric Dermatology. 2009 Oct.; 1-5.
- Duffy KJ, Littrell J, Locke A, Sherman SL, Olivier M. A Novel Procedure for Genotyping of Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms in Trisomy with Genomic DNA and the Invader Assay. Nucleic Acids Research. 2008 Dec.; 36(22):e145.
- Chim H, Drolet B, Duffy K, Koshima I, Gosain A. Vascular Anomalies and Lymphedema. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Safety and Feasibility Trial of Oral Selenium in the Treatment of Complicated Lymphatic Malformations in Adolescents and Young Adults. Rebecca Slye Endowment Fund, co-principal investigator.
- P13KI Pathway Analysis in Complex Vascular Malformations with Overgrowth. Dermatology Foundation Career Award, principal investigator.
- Selenium for the Treatment of Complicated Lymphatic Malformations, Shaw Fund (through the Greater Milwaukee Foundation), principal investigator.
Children's Research Institute
8701 Watertown Plank Road
Wauwatosa, WI 53226
Phone: (414) 456-4078
Investigator in areas of: