The following liver research studies currently are being conducted at Children's Hospital.
- Studies of Pediatric Liver Transplant (SPLIT).
- Pediatric Liver Disease and Liver Transplant Database.
- Development of a Biomarker for Development of Non-Alcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH) in Children.
- Evaluation of the Intestinal Microbiome in Obese Children With and Without NAFLD.
- Quality of Life in Solid Organ Transplant Recipients.
- Transition to Home and Chronic Illiness Care: Parents of Solid Organ Transplant Recipients.
- Evaluation of Liver Biopsy in the Work up of Cholestatsis With or Without Increased Transaminases in Children Who Have Undergone Major Cardiac Surgery.
- Chronic Hepatitis in Pediatric Patients.