Community Benefits: How We Help the Community
Children's Hospital of Wisconsin is committed to dedicating resources to our community to enhance the well-being of our children. That dedication is demonstrated through:
- Care giving. As one of the nation's top children's hospitals, we offer some of the nation's best medical and social service care through many types of providers who work together.
- Advocacy. Through community relationships and health programs, the health system works to speak up for and protect our children.
- Research. Research throughout the health system advances state-of-the-art pediatric health care through translational research programs to find life-saving discoveries and cures in the diseases that affect children. These include services to improve the quality of life for children and families living with chronic health conditions.
- Education. From teaching kids and families how to stay healthy, to teaching future caregivers for the next generation, the health system includes education in every area.
Find out how Children's Hospital of Wisconsin gives back to the community every year.
In 2012, Children's Hospital invested more than $117 million to fund these important community benefits with the long-term goal of having the healthiest kids in the nation.
- Read our 2011 Community Benefits Report.
- Read our 2010 Community Benefits Report.
- Read our 2010 Community Services Annual Report.