Contact the Wausau Family Resource Center
Visit the Wausau Family Resource Center website.
Galleria IV Building
705 S. 24th Ave., Suite 400
Wausau, WI 54401
Phone: (715) 848-1457
Office hours: 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday through Friday
Family Resource Center hours:
9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday, Wednesday through Friday
9 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. Tuesday
- Our counseling programs are based on the idea that a child lives within a family, and a family lives within the community.
- Family Finding locates biological family members for children in out-of-home care.
- Start Right (PDF) provides education and support to families in Marathon County from pregnancy to age five.
- Treatment foster care is home-based care for children and adolescents with significant emotional, behavioral, physical or medical challenges.
- The Child Advocacy Center of North-Central Wisconsin provides assessment sof children who may have been harmed or hurt.
Interested in supporting Children's Hospital of Wisconsin Community Services? Visit Giving and Volunteering to learn more.