Children's Hospital of Wisconsin Community Services in Racine
2405 Northwestern Ave., Suite 205
Racine, WI 53404
Phone: (262) 633-3591
8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Saturdays and evenings by appointment.
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin Community Services' Racine County Child Advocacy Center provides assessments to children who may have been harmed or hurt. The goal of the center is to protect children from abuse and provide resources to help them heal.
- Our outpatient child & family counseling programs serve childrend who have a mental health or behavioral concern. We work with the family and other community resources to bring about lasting change.
- Treatment foster care is home-based care for children and adolescents with significant emotional, behavioral, physical or medical challenges.
- The Community Response Program was recently expanded. It now is called the Family Resource Center Network and provides is a voluntary prevention program aimed at helping at-risk families in the community and through CPS referrals.
- The Volunteer Respite Program coordinates events that provide a full day of fun activities. One or two volunteers are matched with a child to provide one-on-one quality care. Nursing staff are on-hand for all toileting and medical needs. A behavioral specialist also is available. Interested volunteers must be at least 15 years old.
- The Home Visitation program supports pregnant women and families and new parents.