Contact Children's Hospital of Wisconsin Community Services in Milwaukee
620 S. 76th St., Suite 120
Milwaukee, WI 53214
Phone: (414) 453-1400 or
Hours 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Our counseling programs are based on the idea that a child lives within a family, and a family lives within the community.
- Family Finding locates biological family members for children in out-of-home care.
- Project Ujima is a multidisciplinary collaboration addressing youth and adult violence through individual, family and community intervention and prevention strategies.
- Respite Care is the temporary care of a child so that foster parents can have a needed break from the stress of taking care of a child or adolescent.
- Treatment foster care is home-based care for children and adolescents with significant emotional, behavioral, physical or medical challenges.
- The Volunteer Respite program gives the parents or caregivers of special needs children a much-needed break on a regular basis. Volunteers help care for children during large respite events or individually in a child's home. Interested in volunteering? Volunteer groups always are welcome.
Parklawn Family Resource Center - Milwaukee
4340 N. 46 St.
Milwaukee, WI 53216
Hours: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Thursday
Interested in supporting Children's Hospital of Wisconsin Community Services? Visit Giving and Volunteering to learn more.