Contact Children's Hospital of Wisconsin Community Services in Madison
1716 Fordem Ave.
Madison, WI 53704
Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Our counseling programs are based on the idea that a child lives within a family, and a family lives within the community.
- Family Finding locates biological family members for children in out-of-home care.
- Mobile Play and Learn, available in Dane County is a play group on wheels. The Play and Learn truck visits neighborhoods and offers three-hour playgroups for parents or caregivers and children from birth to age 5.
- KinderReady is a program for parents in the Madison Metropolitan School District. The program helps parents learn how to promote their children's healthy development so they are ready for school. Services are available in Spanish and English and are free of charge.
- Respite Care is the temporary care of a child so that foster parents can have a needed break from the stress of taking care of a child or adolescent.
- Treatment foster care is home-based care for children and adolescents with significant emotional, behavioral, physical or medical challenges
Interested in supporting Children's Hospital of Wisconsin Community Services? Visit Giving and Volunteering to learn more.