Contact Children's Hospital of Wisconsin Community Services in Kenosha
8207 22nd Ave., Suite 155
Kenosha, WI 53143
Our phone number remains the same:
View a map.
Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Our Nurturing Fathers Program is a free program for men that helps develop nurturing attitudes and skills.
- Our counseling programs are based on the idea that a child lives within a family, and a family lives within the community.
- Treatment foster care is home-based care for children and adolescents with significant emotional, behavioral, physical or medical challenges.
- Project Home is an intensive effort to improve permanency for children and shorten their length of stay in out-of-home care. Program staff help families meet all conditions required for return of their children.
- Supervised Visitation provides noncustodial parents the opportunity to see their children in a safe and comfortable place in the presence of a neutral third party.
- The Kenosha Child Advocacy Center provides assessment sof children who may have been harmed or hurt.
We are currently recruiting volunteers who are interested in becoming a part of our local advisory board. Contact us to find out more information about this great opportunity to support the children of Kenosha County.
Interested in supporting Children's Hospital of Wisconsin Community Services? Visit Giving and Volunteering to learn more.