Contact Children's Hospital of Wisconsin Community Services in Eau Claire
2004 Highland Ave., Suite N
Eau Claire, WI 54701
Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Building Families is designed to provide education, support and help to new parents.
- Chippewa Valley Child Advocacy Center provides interviews with children who may have been harmed or hurt. The goal of the center is to protect children from abuse and provide resources to help them heal.
- Our counseling programs are based on the idea that a child lives within a family, and a family lives within the community.
- Family Finding locates biological family members for children in out-of-home care.
- Child and Family Group Counseling is a six to eight week program for children and teens experiencing mental health issues.
- Independent Living Skills assists teens in successfully transitioning from foster care or other out-of-home care settings into adulthood and independent living.
- Supervised Visitation provides noncustodial parents the opportunity to see their children in a safe and comfortable place in the presence of a neutral third party. Visits may also occur between the children and specified relatives or between groups of siblings. This program is offered in Barron and Jackson counties.
- Treatment foster care is home-based care for children and adolescents with significant emotional, behavioral, physical or medical challenges.
Interested in supporting Children's Hospital of Wisconsin Community Services? Visit Giving and Volunteering to learn more.