Join the 2013 Children's Champion Club
The Children's Champion Club is a group of patients who have been treated at Children's Hospital of Wisconsin. Being a Children's Champion gives patients and their families an opportunity to share their special stories and help others. Champions inspire other families who might be going through a difficult time and build awareness about a disease or important health issue.
Joining the Children's Champion Club is as simple as completing the form. Your family will receive a welcome packet, and throughout the year, will receive further communication regarding your interests. We ask that you sign up for this club annually.
You can choose how you participate, and no information will be shared about you or your child without your permission.
Possibilities for participation include:
- Allowing us to share your story with others.
- Participating in events.
- Speaking at events.
- Becoming a Children's Miracle Network Ambassador.
- Becoming a Children's Advocacy Network member.
Fill out the form and be sure to:
1. Tell us your story! Write as much as you'd like. Tell us about your child and the care and treatment your child received. If you'd like to recognize certain staff members who went the extra mile for your family, be sure to include them in your story. To ensure privacy, we only can accept stories and photos from a child's parent or legal guardian.
2. Email at least two high-resolution photos (one in vertical orientation and one in horizontal orientation, if possible) of your Champion to email@example.com.