Robert L. Schum, PhD
Child development specialist, Children's Hospital of Wisconsin; professor, Pediatrics, Medical College of Wisconsin.
Doctorate, University of Denver, Denver, CO, 1983.
- Schum R, Sivan A, and Benton A. Use of the Multilingual Aphasia Examination with Children: Norms and Clinical Application. The Clinical Neuropsychologist. 1989; 3(4):375-383.
- Simms M and Schum R. Preschool Children with Atypical Patters of Development. Pediatrics in Review. 2000; 21(5):147-158.
- Schum R. Psychological Assessment of Children with Multiple Handicaps who are Hearing Impaired. Volta Review. 2004; 104(4):237-255.
- Schum R. Clinical Perspectives on the Treatment of Selective Mutism. Journal of Speech-Language Pathology and Applied Behavioral analysis. 2006; 1(2):149-163.
- Simms MD and Schum RI. Language Development and Communication disorders. In R. Kliegman, R. Behrman, H. Jenson and B. Stanton (Eds.) Nelson Textbool of Pediatrics, 18th edition. Philadelphia: Saunders. 2007; 152-161.
- Schum RL. Language Screening in the Pediatric Office Setting. In R. Russell and M Simms (Eds.), Language, Communication and Literacy: Pathologies and Treatment. Pediatric Clinics of North America. 2007; 54(3):425-436.
Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
P.O. Box 1997 - MS 744
Milwaukee, WI 53201
Phone: (262) 432-6600
Investigator in the areas of: