Family Resource Centers
Children's Hospital of Wisconsin Community Services' family resource centers partner with parents and other community resources to strengthen families. Our Family Resource Centers are a place for you to build on your parenting skills.
By participating in family resource center activities, you will:
- Discover new ways to manage your child's behavior.
- Learn what to expect as your child grows.
- Improve family relationships.
- Develop stress management skills.
- Learn to communicate better with your child.
- Connect and share ideas with other parents.
- Learn about community resources.
- Find opportunities for family fun.
- Rediscover the pleasures of nurturing all children.
Interested in visiting one of our family resource centers? Click on each center for more information.
- Beloit Exchange Family Resource Center
- Janesville Exchange Family Resource Center
- Lincoln County
- Milwaukee (Parklawn Family Resource Center - formerly Sherman Park)
- Marathon County Family Resource Center