Children's Hospital of Wisconsin Community Services provides resources to communities around Wisconsin to help families stay healthy and happy.
- Awareness to Action is an initiative focused on preventing child sexual abuse by helping adults and communities take action to protect children
- Family Resource Centers.
- KinderReady is a program for parents in the Madison Metropolitan School District.
- Mobile Play and Learn is a play group on wheels.
- Pregnancy counseling offers support and help to help you make informed decisions about the future.
- Start Right provides education and support to families in Marathon County from pregnancy to age five.
- Volunteer Respite Care strengthens families with children who have special needs by giving the parents or caregivers a much-needed break on a regular basis.
For more information about prevention throughout Wisconsin, please read our newsletters: