Child and Family Counseling
Proudly providing child-focused counseling for more than 60 years!
Children's Hospital of Wisconsin Community Services' counseling programs are based on the idea that a child lives within a family, and a family lives within the community. Our therapists deal with the big picture while working with children, parents and other family members to address problems and improve social and emotional difficulties. Counseling services can reduce stress and conflict, improve parenting skills and strengthen family ties.
Community Services offers counseling services throughout Wisconsin. Our therapists have significant experience working with children and families.
Download our free recommended reading list for children and teens.
Practical Advice for Parents information.
Interested in supporting
- Caring child and family therapists.
- A family-friendly setting.
- Convenient locations in your community.
- Treatment plans customized for each family or child.
- Licensed therapists working in state certified mental health clinics.
We offer office-based counseling in in the following cities:
Phone: (262) 633-3591 x 114