The Dermatology-Oncology Clinic at Children's
An interdisciplinary team that combines the expertise of nationally respected pediatric dermatologists, oncologists, pathologists, surgeons, psychologists and other specialists from the Medical College of Wisconsin.
- Specialized pediatric-focused care including:
- Surgical procedures in office or general anesthesia when needed.
- Plastic surgery.
Conditions treated in the Dermatology-Oncology Clinic include:
- Spitz nevus (juvenile melanoma, spindle and epithelioid cell nevus of Reed).
- Langerhans cell histiocytosis with skin involvement.
- Basal cell or squamous cell skin cancer.
- Outpatient transplant patients needing skin follow up.
Ongoing care can be coordinated with a patient's primary or specialty care provider.
Michael Kelly, MD, PhD
Annette Segura, MD
Elizabeth Fischer, PhD
Please contact Karen Monreal, RN, at (414) 266-6427 or e-mail email@example.com.
For more information
Visit these websites for details about skin cancers and their treatment: