David E. Saudek, MD
Pediatric cardiologist, Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
Assistant Professor, Pediatric Cardiology, the Medical College of Wisconsin
Heart disease, echocardiography, fetal echocardiography
- American Board of Pediatrics, Cardiology
BS: Davidson College, Davidson, NC (Biology), 1991-1995.
MD: Medical College of Georgia, Augusta, GA, 1997-2001.
Internship: University of Tennessee Memphis, TN, (Pediatrics), 2001-2002.
Residency: University of Tennessee, Memphis, TN, 2002-2004.
Fellowship: Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, OH (Pediatric Cardiology), 2004-2007.
Clinical Instructor: Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI (Pediatric Cardiac Non-invasive Imaging), 2007-2008.
- 2007-2008: Clinical Instructor, Department of Pediatric Cardiology, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI.
- 2008-Present: Assistant Professor, Department of Pediatric Cardiology, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI.
2009- Present: American Society of Echocardiography
Co-Investigator: NT-ProBNP as a Marker of Early Cardiac Dysfunction in Children Receiving Anthracyclines. Clinical and Translational Science Institute, Medical College of Wisconsin, 2010-2012.
Principal Investigator: Regional right ventricular mechanics in infants with Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome during single ventricle reconstruction. Children's Research Institute Pilot Innovative Research Award, 2010-2011.
- Younoszai AK, Saudek DE, Emery SP, Thomas JD. Evaluation of myocardial mechanics in the fetus by velocity vector imaging. J Am Soc Echocardiogr 2008;21:470-474.
- Ginde S, Cava J, Southern J, Saudek D. Delayed Contrast-Enhanced MRI in the Evaluation of Takayasu Arteritis. J Am Soc Echocardiogr 2012;59 (12):e23.
Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
Herma Heart Center
PO Box 1997
Milwaukee, WI 53201-1997
Phone: (414) 266-6457
Investigator in the areas of: