Michele Frommelt, MD
Pediatric cardiologist, Children's Hospital of Wisconsin; associate professor, Pediatrics (Cardiology), Medical College of Wisconsin.
Cardiology, congenital heart disease, echocardiography, fetal echocardiography.
Medical degree, State University of New York at Downstate, Brooklyn, 1984; residency, Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, New York, 1987; fellowship, Pediatric Allergy and Immunology, Texas Children's Hospital, Houston, 1988; fellowship, Pediatric Cardiology, C.S. Mott Children's Hospital, Ann Arbor, Mich., 1991.
Phi Beta Kappa, 1979; Alpha Omega Alpha, 1983; member, American Society of Echocardiography, 1991; fellow, American College of Cardiology.
- Frommelt PC, Ballweg JA, Whitstone EN, Frommelt MA. Usefulness of Doppler Tissue Imaging Analysis of Tricuspid Annular Motion for Determination of Right Ventricular Function in Normal Infants and Children. American Journal Cardiology. 2002; 89:610-613.
- Frommelt PC, Pelech AN, Frommelt MA. Diastolic Dysfunction in an Unusual Case of Cardiomyopathy in a Child: Insights from Doppler and Doppler Tissue Imaging Analysis. Journal of the American Society of Echocardiography. 2003; 16:176-181.
- Frommelt PC, Frommelt MA, Jaquiss RDB, Tweddell JS. Prospective Echo Diagnosis and Surgical Repair of Anomalous Origin of a Coronary Artery from the Opposite Sinus with an Interarterial Course. Journal of the American College of Cardiology. 2003; 42:148-54.
- Frommelt PC, Frommelt MA. Congenital Coronary Artery Anomalies. Pediatric Clinics of North America. 2004; 51:1273-88.
- Frommelt PC, Sheridan DC, Mussatto KA, Hoffman GM, Ghanayem NS, Frommelt MA, Tweddell, JS. Effect of Shunt Type on Echo Indices After Initial Palliations for Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome: BT Shunt versus RV-PA Conduit. Journal of the American Society of Echocardiography. 2007; 20:1364-73.
Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
Herma Heart Center
PO Box 1997
Milwaukee, WI 53201-1997
Phone: (414) 266-6457
Investigator in areas of: