Pamela Cava, DO
Pediatric cardiologist, Children's Hospital of Wisconsin; assistant professor, Pediatrics, Medical College of Wisconsin.
Arrhythmia monitoring, pediatric and preventative cardiology, fetal and pediatric echocardiography.
Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, College of Osteopathic Medicine at Midwestern University, Downers Grove, Ill., 1994; pediatric residency, Christ Hospital and Medical Center, Oak Lawn, Ill., 1998; pediatric fellowship, Cardiology, Christ Hospital and Medical Center, Oak Lawn, Ill., 2001.
- Bonnetts P, Goldberg S, Copeland J. Frequency of Left Atrioventricular Regurgitation Postoperatively after Repair of Complete Atrioventricular Defect. American Journal of Cardiology. 1994; 74(11):1157-60.
- Sayger P, Lewis M, Arcilla R, Ilbawi M. Isolated Congenital Absence of a Single Pulmonary Valve Cusp. Pediatric Cardiology. 2000; 21(5):487-489.
- Cava PS. Herma Heart Center Branches Out to Community Locations. Heart Matters. 2004 Jul.; 7(3).
- Cava PS. Pediatric Hypertension. Heart Matters. 2006 Oct.; 9(4).
- Cava PS, Hovis S. Pilot Study Supports Healthy Cardiovascular Lifestyle. Heart Matters. 2007 Nov.; 10(4).
- Cava PS. Committ Your Family to a Heart-healthy Lifestyle. Milwaukee Metroparent Magazine. 2010 March.
- Sayger P, Chinoy A, Ingram P, Gupta M. A New Gene Therapy in Heart Failure. Cardiology in the Young. 2001 May; 11(1).
- Cava JR, Danduran MJ, Fedderly RT, Sayger PL. Exercise Recommendations and Risk Factors for Sudden Cardiac Death. Pediatric Clinics of North America. 2004; 51(5):1401-1420.
- Cava JR, Sayger PL. Chest Pain in Children and Adolescents. Pediatric Clinics of North America. 2004; 51(6):1553-1568.
- Analysis of Atrial Natiuretic Peptide, Brain Natriuretic Peptide and Endothelin-1 in Pediatric Patients Undergoing Total Cavopulmonary Repair, Children's Hospital of Wisconsin, co-investigator.
- Assessment of Fetal Rhythm Via Ultrasound and Fetal Magnetocardiography, Children's Hospital of Wisconsin, co-investigator.
- F4Kids = A Healthier Future, Children's Hospital of Wisconsin, principal investigator.
Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
Herma Heart Center
PO Box 1997
Milwaukee, WI 53201-1997
Phone: (262) 432-7748
Investigator in areas of: