Peter J. Bartz, MD
Pediatric cardiologist, Children's Hospital of Wisconsin; assistant professor, Pediatrics, director, Pediatric Cardiology Resident and Medical Student Education, director, Pediatric Cardiology Fellowship, Medical College of Wisconsin.
Pediatric cardiology, internal medicine.
Medical degree, University of Minnesota Medical School, Minneapolis, 1999; resident, Michigan State University, Kalamazoo Center of Medical Studies, 2003; chief resident, Michigan State University, Kalamazoo Center of Medical Studies, 2003; fellowship, Pediatric Cardiology, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, Rochester, Minn., 2006.
- O'Hare EO, Cleary J, Bartz PJ, Weldon DT, Billington CJ, Levine AS. Naloxone Administration Following Operant Training of Sucrose/Water Discrimation in the Rat. Psychopharmacology (Berl). 1997 Feb.; 129(3):289-94.
- Bartz PJ, Cetta F, Cabalka AK, Reeder GS, Squarcia U, Agnetti A, Aurier E, Carano N, Tachana B, Hagler DJ. Paradoxical Emboli in Children and Young Adults: Role of Atrial Septal Defect and Patent Foramen Ovale Device Closure. Mayo Clinic Procedings. 2006 May; 81(5):615-8.
- Bartz PJ, Driscoll DJ, Keane JF, Gersony WM, Hayes CH, Kidd L, O'Fallon WM, Pieroni DR, Wolfe RR, Weidman WH. Management Strategies for Very Mild Aortic Valve Stenosis. Pediatric Cardiology. 2006 Mar.-Apr.; 27(2):259-62.
- Bartz PJ, Eidem BW. Cardiovascular Implications of Kawasaki Disease. Pedicatric Ultrasound Today. 2006; 6(11):95-107.
- Bartz PJ, Driscoll DJ, Dearani JA, Puga FJ, Danielson GK, Earing MG, O'Leary PW, Warnes CA, Hodge DO, Cetta F. Early and Late Results of the Modified Fontan Operation for Heterotaxy Syndrome: 30 Years of Experience with 142 Patients. Journal of the American College of Cardiology. 2006 Dec. 5; 48(11):2301-5.
Herma Heart Center
Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
PO Box 1997
Milwaukee, WI 53201-1997
Phone: (414) 266-6457
Investigator in areas of: