Stephen B. Gauld, PhD
Investigator, Children's Research Institute; assistant professor, Allergy and Clinical Immunology, Medical College of Wisconsin.
Asthma, Allergy and Immunology
Autoimmunity, B cells, immune tolerance, signaling.
Doctorate, University of Glasgow, Glasgow, Scotland, 2001.
- Tarakanova VL, Eleni S, Leonardo SL, Tarin B, Gauld SB. Conserved Gammaherpesvirus Kinase and Histone Variant H2AX Facilitate the Establishment of Early Gammaherpesvirus Latency in Vivo. Virology. 2010 Sep 15; 405(1): 50-61.
- Leonardo SM, Josephson JA, Hartog NL, Gauld SB. Altered B cell Development and Anergy in the Absence of Foxp3. Journal of Immunology. 2010 Aug 15; 185(4): 2147-56.
- Leonardo SM, Harnett MM, Lerch-Gaggl AF and Gauld SB. Fluorescence Based Assays as Tools for Understanding Immunological Processes. Annals of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology. 2009 January; 102(1): 84-90.
- Merrell K, Benschop R, Gauld SB, Aviszus K, Decote-Ricardo D, Wysocki L, Cambier JC. Identification of Anergic B Cells within a Wild-type Repertoire. Immunity. 2006, December; 25(6): 953-62.
- Gauld SB, Merrell K, Cambier JC. Silencing of Autoreactive B Cells by Anergy: A Fresh Perspective. Current Opinion of Immunology. 2006 June; 18(3): 292-7.
- Gauld SB, Benschop R, Merrell K, Cambier JC. Maintenance of B Cell Anergy Requires Constant Antigent Receptor Signaling and Occupancy. Nature Immunology. 2005 November; 6(11): 1160-7.
- Lupus Foundation of America (Wisconsin Chapter), Influence of Murine Herpes Virus on the Progression of Lupus Disease, principal investigator.
- Lupus Foundatin of America (Wisconsin Chapter), Role of Programmed Death-1 (PD-1) in the Regulation of Autoreactive B Cells and Development of Systemic Lupus Erythematosus, principal investigator.
- Research Affairs Committee Grant (Medical College of Wisconsin), Investigation of Naturally Occurring Anergic B Cells, principal investigator.
MACC Fund Building
8701 Watertown Plank Road
Wauwatosa, WI 53226
Phone: (414) 456-5743
Fax: (414) 456-6323
Investigator in areas of: