Multidisciplinary Evaluation Team Clinic
An evaluation program for children with complex developmental problems.
We provide team evaluations for children, ages 2-6 years old, with difficulties related to one or more of the following:
- Atypical developmental patterns.
- Behavior or adjustment problems.
- Communication delays and disorders.
Our team includes a:
- Developmental pediatrician.
- Pediatric psychologist.
- Speech/language pathologist.
- Family-centered, coordinated diagnostic evaluation by a multispecialty team.
- Recommendations regarding treatment and educational programs.
- Counseling parents about diagnosis, intervention, and prognosis.
- Referral to other specialists as needed.
- Follow-up evaluations to monitor child's progress.
For more information, contact the Child Development Center at (262) 432-6600.
To make an appointment, call Central Scheduling at (414) 607-5280 or toll-free (877) 607-5280.