Giving and Volunteering at Children's Hospital of Wisconsin in the Fox Valley
Ways to give
Monetary gifts to Children's Hospital of Wisconsin in the Fox Valley support the many programs and services for children and families provided in the northeast region. Your donation can support patient care programs, professional and community education, advocacy for the health and safety of children and pediatric research.Give to Children's Hospital in the Fox Valley
- For more ideas of how to give either financially or in-kind, visit the Children's Hospital of Wisconsin Foundation or call the Fox Valley foundation office (920) 831-6400.
- Make checks payable to Children's Hospital of Wisconsin.
- Give to Children's Hospital
Upcoming fundraising and community event opportunities: Events in Northeast Wisconsin
Toys, activities and art supplies
Toys, activities and art supplies are an important part of how we care for kids. These things help children pass the time and reduce fear and anxiety.
- Refer to our wish list for our current needs.
- We accept delivery of donations Monday- Friday, 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Please bring your donation to the 4th floor of Children's Hospital's Fox Valley hospital.
Questions? Please call our Donation Hotline at (920) 969-5355.
Ways to volunteer
Our volunteers create a special partnership with staff and play an important role in our commitment to children. Volunteer opportunities exist in many areas in the Fox Valley including the following:
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Inpatient units
- Outpatient clinics
- Child Advocacy Center
- Northeast Regional Center for Children and Youth with Special Health Care Needs
To learn more about volunteering at our Fox Valley hospital, email Community Relations or download one of the PDF application packets below:
To submit a volunteer application, please select the appropriate form below. Please follow all instructions throughly.
- 2013 Adult Volunteer Application
- 2013 Adult Summer Volunteer Application
- 2013 High School Volunteer Application
*Volunteers must be at least 16 years old.
Volunteer Information Center (for current volunteers)