Amy L. Drendel, DO, MS
Pediatric emergency medicine, Children's Hospital of Wisconsin; assistant professor, Pediatrics, Medical College of Wisconsin.
- Drendel AL, Lyon R, Bergholte J and Kim M. Outpatient Pediatric Pain Management Practices for Fractures. Pediatric Emergency Care. 2006; 22(2):94-99. Drendel AL, Brousseau DC, Gorelick MH. Pain Assessment for Pediatric Patients in the Emergency Department. Pediatrics. 2006; 117(5):1511-1518.
- Walsh-Kelly M, Drendel AL, Gales MS and Kelly KJ. Childhood Asthma in the Emergency Department: Trends, Challenges and Opportunities. Current Allergy and Asthma Reports. 2006, 6(6):462-467.
- Brousseau DC, McCarver DG, Drendel AL, Divakaran K, Panepinto JA. The Effect of CYP2D6 Polymorphisms on the Response to Pain Treatment for Pediatric Sickle Cell Pain Crisis. Journal of Pediatrics. 2007; 150(6):623-626.
- Drendel AL. Pharmacogenomics of Analgesic Agents. Clinical Pediatric Emergency Emergency Medicine. 2007; 8(4):262-267.
- Drendel AL, Gorelick MH, Weisman SJ, Lyon R, Brousseau DC, Kim MK. A Randomized Clinical Trial of Ibuprofen Versus Acetaminophen with Codeine for Acute Pediatric Arm Fracture Pain. Annals of Emergency Medicine. 2009; 54(4):553-60. PMID:19692147.
- NIH Loan Repayment Program, National Institutes of Health, principal investigator.
- Pharmacokinetic Disposition of Ibuprofen in Children, Children's Research Institute, principal investigator.
- Ibuprofen vs. Acetaminophen with Codein in Acute Pediatric Arm Fractures, Children's Hospital Foundation, principal investigator.
- Using Genomics to Address Drug Safety in Children with Traum atic Injury: An Innovative Approach to a Common Problem, Canadian Institute of Health Research, co-investigator.
Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
PO Box 1997
Milwaukee, WI 53201-1997
Phone: (414) 266-6672
Fax: (414) 266-2635
Investigator in areas of: