Rachel Neff Greenley, PhD
Pediatric psychologist, Children's Hospital of Wisconsin; assistant professor, Pediatrics, Medical College of Wisconsin.
Adherence to treatment, family adjustment, inflammatory bowel disease, pediatric chronic illnesses, pediatric obesity, self-management, spina bifida.
Doctorate, Loyola University, Chicago, 2004; internship, Children's Memorial Hospital, Chicago, 2003-2004; fellowship, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Cleveland, 2006.
Medical College of Wisconsin K-30 Clinical Research Scholar 2007-2009.
Licensed Psychologist, State of Wisconsin.
- Greenley RN, Cunningham C. (under review). Parent Quality of Life in the Context of Pediatric Inflammatory Bowel Disease. Children's Health Care.
- Greenley RN, Josie KL, Drotar DD (in press). Self-reported Quality of Life among Inner City Youth with Asthma: An Empirical Examination of the Peds QL 3.0 Asthma Module. Annals of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology.
- Greenley RN, Taylor HG, Minich N, Drotar DD. Longitudinal Relationships between Early Adolescent Family Functioning and Youth Adjustment: An Examination of the Moderating Role of Low Birth Weight. Journal of Pediatric Psychology. 2007; 32:453-462.
- Drotar DD, Greenley RN, Demeter CA, McNamara NK, Stansbrey RJ, Calabrese JR, Stange J, Vijay P, Findling RL. Adherence to Pharmacological Treatment for Juvenile Bipolar Disorder. Journal of the Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. 2007; 7:831-839.
- Greenley RN, Holmbeck GN, Rose B. Predictors of Parenting Behavior Trajectories among Families of Young Adolescents with and without Spina Bifida. Journal of Pediatric Psychology. 2006; 31:1057-1071.
- Greenley RN, Josie KL, Drotar D. Perceived Involvement in Condition Management among Inner City Youth with Asthma and their Primary Caregivers. Journal of Asthma. 2006; 43:687-693.
- Greenley RN, Holmbeck GN, Coakley RM, Jandasek B. Condition-related Knowledge among Children with Spina Bifida: Longitudinal Changes and Predictors. Journal of Pediatric Psychology. 2006; 31:828-839.
- Factors Associated with Oral Medication Adherence among Adolescents with Recently Diagnosed Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Children's Research Institute, principal investigator.
- Predictors of Treatment Adherence among Patients Attending the Children's Hospital of Wisconsin NEW (Nutrition, Exercise and Weight Management) Kids Program Clinic, Children's Research Institute, principal investigator.
- Enhancing Family Functioning and Self-management among Youth with Spina Bifida: A Pilot Investigation, Spina Bifida Association of America, 2005 Young Investigator's Award.
Children's Research Institute
8701 Watertown Plank Road
Wauwatosa, WI 53226
Phone: (414) 266-1608
Fax: (414) 266-3676
Investigator in areas of: