Keith T. Oldham, MD
Surgeon-in-chief and The Marie Uihlein Chair in Pediatric Surgery, Children's Hospital of Wisconsin; professor and chief, Pediatric Surgery, The Medical College of Wisconsin.
Endothelial cell biology, inflammation.
Medical degree, Medical College of Virginia, Richmond, 1976; residency, Surgery, University of Washington, Seattle, 1980; fellowship, Pediatric Surgery, Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center, Ohio, 1983.
National Board of Medical Examiners, 1977; American Board of Surgery, Certificate in General Surgery, 1982; American Board of Surgery, Certificate of Special Competence in Pediatric Surgery, 1984; American Board of Surgery, Certificate of Added Qualifications in Surgical Critical Care, 1988.
Meet Dr. Oldham and learn about the Pediatric Surgical Program at Children's Hospital of Wisconsin by watching the following video:
- Densmore JC, Kaul S, Jones DW, Pritchard KA, Guice KS, Oldham KT. Endothelial Cell-derived Microparticles Effect Endothelium Dysfunction Mediated by Altered eNOS Function. Surgical Forum. 2004 Oct.
- Ou J, Fontana JT, Ou Z, Jones DW, Ackerman AW, Oldham KT, Yu J, Sessa WC, Pritchard KA. Heat Shock Protein 90 and Tyrosine Kinase Regulate eNOS no Generation but not no Bioactivity. American Journal of Physiology-Heart and Circulation Physiology. 2004 Feb.; 286(2):H561-9.
- Inge TH, Krebs NF, Garcia VF, Skelton JA, Guice KS, Strauss RS, Albanese CT, Brandt MI, Hammer LD, Harmon CM, Kane TD, Klish WJ, Oldham KT, Rudolph CD, Helmrath MA, Donvan E, Daniels SR. Bariatric Surgery for Severely Overweight Adolescents: Concerns and Recommendations. Pediatrics. 2004; 114:217-223.
- Rice HE, Skinner MA, Mahaffey SM, Oldham KT, Ing RJ, Hale LP, Markert LM. Thymic Transplantation for Complete DiGeorge Syndrome: Medical and Surgical Considerations. Journal of Pediatric Surgery. 2004; 39:1607-1615.
- Signorino PR, Densmore JC, Werner M, Winthrop A, Stylianos S, Guice KS, Oldham KT. Pediatric Pelvic Injury: Functional Outcome at 6-month Follow-up. Journal of Pediatric Surgery. 2005 Jan.; 40:107-13.
- Densmore JC, Lim HJ, Oldham KT, Guice KS. Outcomes and Delivery of Care in Pediatric Surgery. Journal of Pediatric Surgery. 2006 Jan.; 41(1):92-98.
- Grants for Injury Control Research Centers, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, co-investigator, 2001-2006.
- National Trauma Registry for Children: Data Identification, Collection and Use Planning, Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, Emergency Medical Services for Children, co-investigator, 2002-2005.
- EMSC Targeted Issue Grant, Department of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration, co-investigator, 2005-2006.
Children's Research Institute
8701 Watertown Plank Road
Wauwatosa, WI 53226
Phone: (414) 266-6557
Fax: (414) 266-6579
Investigator in the areas of: