Elisa Gricunas, MHA, RN
Magnet/special projects coordinator, Patient Care Services, Children's Hospital of Wisconsin.
Magnet-related issues, nursing satisfaction, nurse sensitive indicators, patient/family satisfaction, patient safety issues, quality improvement.
BSN, University of Illinois at Chicago, 1999; master's of Health Administration, Saint Louis University, 2004; administrative fellowship, Children's Hospital of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, 2004-2005.
Harry J. Harwick Scholarship of the American College of Medical Practice Executives, 2003; Ignatious Scholarship for Excellence in Health Administration, 2002; Saint Louis University Scholarship Recipient, 2001; University of Illinois Student Leader Award, 2000; Illinois Nurses' Association Sonne Scholarship Winner, 1999; University of Illinois Scholarship Winner, 1998.
- Magnet Status Advisor: Ready for Redesignation: Champion Retreat Reveals Opportunities to Grow Magnet Culture.
- Magnet Mentors: Share Your Journey with Application Organizations.
- Assessing Patient/Family Perceptions of Hospitalization Utilizing a Real-time Barometer Tool.
- Nurses Shaping Our Future, Madison, Wis. (2006).
- Building Bridges to Research Based Nursing Practice, Milwaukee. (2006).
Evidence-based practice projects/grants
- Research study: Assessing Patient/Family Perceptions of Hospitalization Utilizing a Real-time Barometer Tool, co-principal investigator.
Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
PO Box 1997
Milwaukee, WI 53201-1997
Phone: (414) 266-2711
Fax: (414) 266-2720
Investigator in areas of: