School Performance Program
The School Performance Program is a multidisciplinary clinic housed within the Child Development Center. The clinic is designed to meet the diagnostic and treatment needs of children with a variety of conditions that affect interpersonal, academic, social, emotional, behavioral and family well-being.
We diagnose and treat:
- Learning disabilities and related academic and psychosocial difficulties
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Children with medical and genetic disorders affecting school performance
- Comprehensive diagnostic evaluations and treatment recommendations
- Developmental, behavioral and related medical and psychiatric needs assessments
- Individual therapy
- Family therapy
- Medication management
Treatment options include:
Treatment components are multifaceted and designed to meet the needs of each child and family. Parent training and education is offered for families of children with ADHD and/or ODD.
Contact with school personnel, as needed, is available. Where appropriate, medication management of developmental and psychiatric conditions is available.
Who will I see?
The majority of patients seen through the School Performance Program are seen by a pediatric psychologist:
In addition our staff includes developmental pediatricians and nurse practitioners:
- Inshirah Fahroud, MSN, RN, APNP
- Sara Quates, MSN, RN, APNP
- Mark Simms, MD, MPH
- Michelle Snyderman, MD
Call Central Scheduling at (414) 607-5280 or toll-free (877) 607-5280.