Arlen D. Denny, MD
Medical director, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Children's Hospital of Wisconsin; professor, Plastic Surgery, professor, Neurosurgery, Medical College of Wisconsin.
CT scan data, distraction osteogenesis.
Medical degree, University of Minnesota Medical School, 1976; General Surgery residency, Hennepin County Medical Center, Minneapolis, 1982; Plastic Surgery residency, University of Missouri, Kansas City, 1984; Craniofacial Surgery fellowship, Clinique Belvedere, Paris, France, 1986.
American Board of Plastic Surgery 1989.
- Denny AD, Kalantarian B, Hanson PR. Rotation Advancement of the Midface by Distraction Osteogenesis. Plastic Reconstructive Surgery. 2003 May; 111(6); 1789-1803.
- Denny AD. Distraction Osteogenesis In Pierre Robin Neonates with Airway Obstruction. Clinics in Plastic Surgery. 2004 Apr.; 31(2).
- Denny AD, Amm CA, Schaefer RB. Outcomes of Tongue-lip Adhesion for Neonatal Respiratory Distress Caused by Pierre Robin Sequence. Journal of Craniofacial Surgery. 2004 Sep.; 15(5):819-823.
- Denny AD, Amm CA. Surgical Technique for the Correction of Post-Palatoplasty Fistulae of the Hard Palate. Plastic Reconstructive Surgergy. 2005 Feb.; 115(2):383-387.
- Denny AD, Amm CA. New Technique for Airway Correction In Neonates with Pierre Robin Sequence. The Journal of Pediatrics. 2005 Jul.; 147(1):97-101.
- Amm CA, Denny AD. Correction of Sagittal Synostosis using Foreshortening and Lateral Expansion of the Cranium Activated by Gravity: Surgical Technique and Post-operative Evolution. Plastic Reconstructive Surgery. 2005 Sept.; 116(3):723-735.
Application of 3-D Analysis Software to Craniofacial Clinical Research, Children's Hospital of Wisconsin, principal investigator.
Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
PO Box 1997
Milwaukee, WI 53201-1997
Phone: (414) 266-2825
Investigator in areas of: