Stephen Conley, MD, MS
Pediatric otolaryngologist, Children's Hospital of Wisconsin; professor, Otolaryngology and Communication Sciences, Medical College of Wisconsin.
Airway reconstruction, dysphagia, recurrent respiratory papillomatosism, velopharyngeal inadequacy.
Medical degree, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, 1978; master of science, University of Iowa, Iowa Cityy, internship, Pediatrics, Cincinnati Children's Hospital, 1979; residency, Pediatrics, Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center, 1981; internship, Surgery, University of Ohio, Cincinnati, 1982; residency, Otolaryngology, University of Iowa, Iowa City, 1986; fellowship, Otolaryngology, Onatrio Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto, Canda, 1987.
Pediatrics 1984, Otolaryngology 1986.
Alpha Epsilon Delta, Phi Beta Kappa, Honorable Mention-New York State Society of Anesthesiologists-Scientific Exhibition.
- Conley SF, Kodali S, Beecher RB, Lacey T, McCauliffe T. Deglutition Changes Following Tonsillectomy in Neurologically-impaired Children. International Journal of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngoly. 1996; 36:13-21.
- Conley SF, Gosain AK, Marks SM, Larson DL. Identification and Assessment of Velopharyngeal Inadequacy. American Journal of Otolaryngology. 1997; 18:38-46.
- Conley SF, Ellison MD. Avoidance of Primary Post-tonsillar Hemorrhage in a Teaching Program. Archives of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery. 1999; 125:330-333.
- Long CM, Conley SF, Kajdacsy-Balla A, Kerschner JE. Laryngotracheal Reconstruction in Canines: Fixation of Autologous Costochondral Grafts Using Polylactic and Polyglycolic Acid. Archives of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgergy. 2001; 127:570-575.
- Lindstrom DR, Conley SF, Arvedson JC, Beecher RB, Carr MH. Anterior Lingual Thyroglossal Cyst: Antenatal Diagnosis, Management and Long-term Outcome. International Journal of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology. 2003; 67(9):1031-34.
- Lindstrom DR, Conley SF, Splaingard ML, Gershan WM. Ibuprofen Therapy and Nasal Polyposis in Cystic Fibrosis. Journal Otolaryngology. 2007; 36(5):309-14.
Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
PO Box 1997
Milwaukee, WI 53201-1997
Phone: (414) 266-6463
Fax: (414) 266-2693
Investigator in areas of: