To make an appointment, call Central Scheduling at (414) 607-5280 or toll-free at (877) 607-5280.
Who will I see?
The rehabilitation team includes:
- The child's primary physician.
- A rehabilitation physician.
- A rehabilitation clinical nurse specialist.
- A physical therapist.
- An occupational therapist.
- An audiologist.
- A speech and language pathologist.
- A dietitian.
- A neuropsychologist/psychologist.
- A social worker/discharge planner.
Children's Hospital is a teaching hospital and many of our specialists train other doctors to care for kids. In addition to your child's main doctor, you may see the following:
- Medical students who are training to be doctors.
- Residents who are doctors specializing in pediatrics.
- Fellows have completed a residency and are training in another specialty.
Your child's main doctor supervises the care they provide.