ENT Clinic Information
To make an appointment, call Central Scheduling at (414) 607-5280 or toll free (877) 607-5280.
ENT services are available at the following locations:
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin in Milwaukee
- New Berlin Specialty Clinic
- Greenfield Specialty Clinic
The ENT Clinic is staffed by physicians, surgeons, nurse practitioners and registered nurses specializing in pediatric disorders of the ears, nose and throat. They work together to meet the individual needs of children and their families.
Parents play an important role in their child's health care. When common childhood illnesses such as ear infections, sinus infections and tonsillitis occur often, your child should be seen by an ENT physician. If left untreated, these illnesses can lead to significant problems.
Children's Hospital is a teaching hospital and many of our specialists train other doctors to care for kids. In addition to your child's main doctor, you may see the following:
- Medical students who are training to be doctors.
- Residents who are doctors specializing in pediatrics.
- Fellows who have completed a residency and are training in another specialty.
- Students who are training to be nurse practitioners or registered nurses.
Your child's main doctor supervises the care they provide.