Children's Dental Center
From our pediatric training and experience to our child-friendly clinic equipment and atmosphere, Children's Dental Center strives to make going to the dentist a pleasant experience for both you and your child. We will work with you to help your child enjoy their visits to the dentist.
Children's Dental Center offers a full range of pediatric dental services, including orthodontics.
- Pediatric dental care for infants, toddlers, children and adolescents.
- Treatment of the young or fearful child through behavior modification techniques, including outpatient sedation and general anesthesia treatment options.
- Expertise in oral and facial growth and development, preventive dentistry and dental trauma.
- An established special needs clinic providing complete dental care to children who are medically, mentally or physically challenged.
- Convenient hours, including evening appointments and 24-hour emergency service.
- Community education through guest lectures and seminars.
- Interceptive (to avoid future dental problems) and complete orthodontics for young children, adolescents and adults.