Child Development Center
To make an appointment, call Central Scheduling at (414) 607-5280 or toll-free (877) 607-5280.
New! Watch a preview and order a free copy of our new video about language disorders!
The Child Development Center is dedicated to the care of children with developmental disabilities from infancy through adolescence. Services are provided directly or in collaboration with other pediatric specialists to provide high-quality, family-centered patient care, education, prevention, research and advocacy.
We diagnose and treat the following:
- Developmental delays
- Intellectual disabilities
- Language and communication disorders
- Learning disabilities and dyslexia
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Psychological impact of chronic illness
Outpatient services include:
- Infant and toddler developmental assessment.
- Multidisciplinary Evaluation Team Clinic
- School Performance Program
- International Adoption Clinic
- Medication clinic
- Referral to other specialists as needed
The Child Development Center is located at Lilly Centre, 13800 W. North Ave., Suite 120, Brookfield. Free parking is available.