Overview of Psychiatry and Behavioral Medicine Center
The Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Behavioral Medicine Center provides mental health diagnostic and treatment services to children and families. Staff includes experts in the fields of child and adolescent psychiatry, pediatric psychology, neuropsycholoy and psychotherapy.
We offer diagnosis and treatment for:
- Adjustment to an illness or life circumstance problem.
- Anxiety disorders.
- Attachment disorders.
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD).
- Behavioral disorders of childhood.
- Bipolar disorder.
- Child abuse and neglect.
- Psychotic disorders.
- Temper tantrums.
Our subspecialty clinics and services include:
- Animal-assisted therapy.
- Consultation and liaison service.
- Evaluation Clinic.
- Group therapy.
- Individual and family therapy.
- Medication management.
- Neuropsychology Clinic.
- Psychopharmacology Clinic.
- Psychological/neuropsychological testing.
- Second Opinion Clinic.
- Temper Tantrum Clinic.
- Trauma Clinic.