Overview of Dermatology Program
Children's Hospital of Wisconsin offers one of the largest pediatric dermatology practices in the country, with seven full-time, board-certified dermatologists and two specialty-trained physician assistants and nearly 15,000 patient visits each year.
- Fast access: In most cases, patients can be seen within days.
- Five convenient locations:
- The latest treatments: Our staff includes dermatologists who are internationally known for their work in skin diseases. In conjunction with the Medical College of Wisconsin, the dermatologists at Children's continually conduct research to develop better treatments.
- Complete, one-stop care: Some skin conditions require the expertise of multiple specialists for the best outcome. Children's offers the following clinics to ensure that children are seen as quickly as possible by the most appropriate specialists in one visit:
- Alopecia areata.
- Atopic dermatitis (eczema).
- Dry skin.
- Lumps and bumps.
- Perioral dermatitis.