This page was compiled from a variety of sources including the online resources listed below, but is not intended to substitute or replace the professional medical advice you receive from your child's physician. The content provided here is for informational purposes only, and was not designed to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease. Please consult your child's physician with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your condition.
This page contains links to other Web sites with information about digestive and liver disorders. We hope you find these sites helpful, but please remember we do not control or endorse the information presented on these Web sites, nor do these sites endorse the information contained here.
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Hepatitis Foundation
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Disease
- North American Society for Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition
- The Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
- The National Digestive Diseases Information Clearinghouse: Directory of DigestiveDisease Organizations for Patients
- The Pull-thru Network, a chapter of the United Ostomy Association, Inc.
- United Network for Organ Sharing. Transplant 101