Ramesh C. Sachdeva, MD, PhD, MBA
Vice president, Quality and Outcomes, executive vice president and chief operating officer, National Outcomes Center, Children's Hospital of Wisconsin; associate professor, Pediatrics (Critical Care), Medical College of Wisconsin.
Clinical effectiveness and outcomes
Critical care medicine, outcomes, quality.
Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery, Armed Forces Medical College, Pune, India, 1984; doctorate, University of Texas, School of Public Health, Houston, 1997; residency, Pediatrics, Wayne-Oakland Child and Adolescent Medicine Program, Detroit, 1990; fellowship, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Children's Hospital of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, 1993.
Board certified, American Board of Pediatrics, General Pediatrics; sub-board certified, American Board of Pediatrics, Critical Care; fellow, American Academy of Pediatrics; certified, Pediatric Advanced Life Support.
Member, Society of Pediatric Research.
- Berger S, Whitstone BN, Frisbee SJ, Miner JT, Dhala A, Pirrallo RG, Utech LM, Sachdeva RC. Cost-effectiveness of Project ADAM: A Project to Prevent Sudden Cardiac Death in High School Students. Pediatric Cardiology. 2004 Jan. 28; published online.
- Kurachek SC, Newth CJ, Quasney MN, Rice T, Sachdeva RC, et al. Extubation Failure in Pediatric Intensive Care: A Multiple-center Study of Risk Factors and Outcomes. Critical Care Medicine. 2003; 31(11):2657-2664.
- Sachdeva RC. Measuring the Impact of New Technology: An Outcomes-based Approach. Critical Care Medicine. 2001; 29(8) Suppl.:N190-N195.
- Goldstein SL, Currier H, Graf JM, Cosio CC, Brewer ED, Sachdeva R. Outcomes in Children Receiving Continuous Veno-venous Hemofiltration. Pediatrics. 2001; 107(6):1309-1312.
- Sachdeva RC, Jefferson LS, Coss-Bu J, et al. Effects of Availability of Patient-related Charges on Practice Patterns and Cost Containment in the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit. Critical Care Medicine. 1996; 24:501-506.
- Sachdeva RC, Jefferson LS, Coss-Bu J, et al. Resource Consumption and the Extent of Futile Care in a Pediatric Intensive Care Unit Setting. Journal of Pediatrics. 1996; 128:742-7.
Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
PO Box 1997
Milwaukee, WI 53201-1997
Phone: (414) 266-3022
Fax: (414) 266-3954
Investigator in the areas of: