M. Susan Jay, MD
Program director, Adolescent Health and Medicine, Children's Hospital of Wisconsin, professor, Pediatrics, Medical College of Wisconsin.
Medical degree, University of Illinois, Chicago, 1976; pediatric residency, University of Chicago, 1976-1979; fellowship, Adolescent Medicine, Stanford University Hospitals, Calif., 1979-1980.
Robert Wood Johnson Scholar.
- Jay S, DuRant RH, Litt IF, Shoffitt T, Linder CW. The Effect of Peer Counselors on Adolescent Compliance with Contraceptives. Pediatrics. 1984; 73:126-131.
- Jay S, DuRant RH, Litt IF, Linder CW, Shoffitt T. Riboflavin. Self-Report and Serum Norethindrone: Comparison of their Use as Indicators of Adolescent Compliance with Contraceptives. American Journal of Disabled Children. 1983; 138:870-873.
- Rickert VI, Jay MS, Gottlieb AA. Adolescent Wellness: Facilitating Compliance in Social Morbidities. Medical Clinic of North America. 1990; 74:1135-48.
- Jay S, DuRant RH, Shoffitt T, Linder CW. Differential Response by Adolescents to Naproxen Sodium Therapy for Spasmodic and Congestive Dysmenorrhea. Journal of Adolescent Health Care. 1984; 7:395-400.
- Rickert VI, Jay MS. Psychosomatic Disorders: The Approach. Pediatrics in Review. 1994; 115:448-454.
- Eidem BW, Cetta F, Webb JL, Graham LC, Jay MS. Early Detection of Cardiac Dysfunction: Use of Myocardial Performance Index in Patients with Anorexia Nervosa. Journal of Adolescent Health. 2001; 29(4):267-270.
Children's Research Institute
8701 Watertown Plank Road
Wauwatosa, WI 53226
Phone: (414) 266-6974
Fax: (414) 266-3676
Investigator in the areas of: