Meghen B. Browning, MD
Peditric oncologist, Children's Hospital of Wisconsin; assistant professor, Medical College of Wisconsin.
Blood and marrow transplant, immune regulation, regulatory T-cells.
Medical degree, University of Missouri, Columbia, 1995; residency, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, 1998; fellowship, Hematology/Oncology/Blood and Marrow Transplant, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, 2003; research fellowship, Blood and Marrow Transplant, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, 2004.
American Society of Hematology Clinical Research Training Institute Trainee, 2003-2004.
- Browning MB, Woodliff JE, Konkol MC, Pati NT, Ghosh S, Truitt RL, Johnson BD. CD150 Identifies Alloantigen-Activated CD4+25+ Regulatory T-cells. Cellular Immunology. 2004; 227:129-139.
- Browning MB, Camitta B. The Surgeon's Role in Pediatric Orbital Malignancies: An Oncologist's Perspective. Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 2003 Sept.; 19(5):340-344.
- Browning MB, Woodliff JE, Konkol MC, Pati NT, Truitt RL, Johnson BD. CD150 as a Potential Marker for Alloactivated CD4+25+ Regulatory T-cells. Poster, Blood and Marrow Transplant tandem meeting, 2003 Jan.
- Browning MB, Kugathasan S, Casper JT, Margolis DA. Infliximab for Chronic GVHD in Pediatric Patients. Blood Abstract/Poster, American Society of Hematology meeting, 2002 Dec.
- Browning MB, Baylerian DM, Johnson ST, Gottschall JL. Positive Direct Antiglobulin Tests in a Pediatric Population. Blood Abstract/Poster, American Society of Hematology meeting, 2001 Dec.
- Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Award, National Institutes of Health training grant.
Children's Research Institute
8701 Watertown Plank Road
Wauwatosa, WI 53226
Phone: (414) 456-4170
Fax: (414) 456-6543
Investigator in areas of: