As school begins, and with school sports already in progress, be sure your school is prepared to respond to a sudden cardiac event:
- Does your school have program coordinator? Or has that person changed since last year? If so, please notify us.
- Who is responsible for manufacturer's maintenance checks?
- When do the pads expire?
- When does the battery expire?
- Do you have training and retraining scheduled for CPR and the AED?
- Do you have any mock drills scheduled?
Have you promoted your program in the school and community? It is important that everyone knows an AED and emergency plan is in place at your school.
For more information about Project ADAM, call (414) 266-3889 or email email@example.com.